BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Excerpt from the LA Metro.

So a few things have been going on my my mind since my last blog post. Most of my thoughts have been centered upon trying to find a job, what i would do with the money when I get one, and all the additional stress that comes with increased responsibility.

Well I got a job, a decent paying job, something that I could safely get a car and a small place with. But now what? I lost a lot of sleep last night thinking about the future and wondering about the things that I am going to invest in, etc. etc. The obvious ones are to pay my loans back, and that nasty ticket that I also got more than a year and a half ago. But a couple more things were ruminating in my mind. In fact I felt almost like a small child last night so excited about going to Disneyland tomorrow that he cannot sleep. I began thinking about my musical hobbies, aka guitar, DJ, piano, and with pure selfishness began to think that I could actually invest in these hobbies now that I have no other obligations other than my own self- betterment. Like a child on Santa's lap, I want an amazing sound system for my small place, and a killer little DJ set, so I can play my songs. =)

Im sitting in the LA Metro Red Line now on my way to Hollywood, and am very happy that I can manage the public transportation system in Southern California for only 14$. But I am also getting car sick so this will have to wait till later.

0 comments: