BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

And It Returns

Man my job is stressful sometimes. Nothing comes easy in life i guess. I've been way to busy to write in this thing. As I am sitting here I am worried about my job security. One more month to kick ass, then my 3-month probation is up and I can feel like I belong there. Sometimes I seriously think that there are not enough hours in the day.

Now that I am laying here in my bed on the day I call in sick, do I have the time to write. Some ruminations that have been going on in my mind for the past couple months:

- My time here is limited. I plan on staying in San Diego no more than 1.5 years, then move somewhere else.

- My time in the US is also limited. The bug is coming back, and I cannot see myself here in the next few years. I've already been looking up jobs and schools abroad. I love CA, but I will ALWAYS say this: You can always come back home. Life is too big and too wonderful to stay in one place. The more I stay here, the more I see myself as doing bigger and bigger things. I'm already thinking business school, if I like this continuing into the years.

- I need to stop thinking about 24/7. I think I ruminate about it so much because I want to kick ass. But at the same time, I believe that if I spend too much time thinking about it, I will get sick of it soon.

- Russia is bigger in my prospectus. So is Switzerland. So is Japan. I see Switzerland in my future.....seriously.

- I am taking a 2-week vacation this winter 2010 =)

- Time to get a car this week.

- KINGS of CONVENIENCE, and being healthy.

0 comments: